Condiciones de Uso
Villa By The Castle Home Rental Policies
— SUMMARY (NOT COMPREHENSIVE OF TERMS LISTED BELOW)—
Los requisitos mínimos de reserva son generalmente 2 días a partir de septiembre – Junio excluyendo feriados donde hay un 4 días mínimo. In July – August the minimum stay will be outlined for each property individually in the property description section of our website under the heading “Minimum Stay Requirements” located under the map.
Remember domestic or commercial animals are not allowed on the premises at any time. #5 abajo para más detalles ver.
The occupancy and parking policies are dictated by city ordinances to control the noise and congestion of our neighborhoods. To maintain our rental permits we cannot allow RVs, campers, trailers or tents at the home and the occupancy limit of the home may not be exceeded at anytime. This means total occupancy includes non-occupant visitors. If you anticipate having visitors drop by we ask that you rent a larger home. Violation of this rule is grounds for immediate eviction, decomiso de todos los gastos de alquiler y un suplemento mínimo $500.
To make a reservation more than 60 days prior to arrival we require a deposit of 25% of the total rental amount including taxes and fees, which is applied to the rent. All balances are due 60 days in advance of occupancy or immediately if the reservation is made within that time period.
It is important to understand our cancellation policy before making your reservation. All cancellations made 30 days before the arrival date will receive a 100% refund. If a cancellation is made less then 30 days and 15 days before the arrival date then you will receive a 100% refund. If a cancellation is made less than 15 days before your arrival date no refund will be given.
Villa By The Castle WEB Terms and Conditions for Lease
- The individual who made the booking along with the signing responsible party at check-in will here forth be referred to as the “guest”. Guest contracts will be sent via email unless requested otherwise. Teléfono reservas pueden cancelar sin cargo dentro de 48 horas de la fecha de reserva si dispuestos a aceptar los grabadas las fechas y términos & Conditions of contract. Failure to notify Villa By The Castle (VBC) of cancellation within this time period implies agreement to all policies.
- 2. Confirmation: Reservations are not fully confirmed until reviewed by the owners who will contact the guest via phone or email to verify online bookings meet pricing, disponibilidad de cheque y mínima estancia directrices.
- 3. Responsibility: The guest acknowledges responsibility for and on behalf of all parties on the premises to the terms and conditions of rental. Failure to comply with the rules of the property and the terms and conditions of this contract by any individual on the premises associated with the renter will be the sole responsibility of the renter and be considered a material breach of this contract. The guest further agrees to be responsible and liable for the actions and safety of every person in their group.
- 4. Smoking: Renters may only smoke outside the property and are responsible for disposal of waste in proper receptacles. Los infractores de esta política están sujetas a un cargo adicional de $500 mínimo.
- 5. Pets: Domestic or commercial animals are not allowed on the premises at any time. Any sign of a pet on the premises and/or associated with the guest`s group will be cause for immediate eviction, confiscación de todas las tarifas de alquiler y evaluación de un suplemento mínimo $500.
- 6. Occupancy: The Maximum Occupancy for this property may not be exceeded at any time. Vehicles must not exceed the amount stated on the rental agreement and must be parked onsite. Vehicles visible from the property operated by persons at the property will be deemed associated with the property and in violation of the occupancy limit. Occupancy of persons will include anyone above the age of four on the premises. Occupancy violation will be cause for immediate eviction, confiscación de todos los gastos de alquiler y evaluación de un cargo adicional de $500.
- 7. Minimum Age: The premises are to be occupied by the guest named on the rental agreement. Only adults (26 años de edad y mayor) may reserve and must occupy the property at all times when children are present.
- 8. RV/Boats: Trailers, Campers, RV`s, Tents or Boats are not allowed on or parked near the premises.
- 9. Niños: The VBC property is not child proof nor does VBC represent them as such and thus require children to be supervised by an adult at all times. Amenities such as furniture with sharp edges, fireplaces, games with small pieces, knives, cleaning products and other examples known and unknown pose safety issues for children. Guest claims understanding, acceptance and responsibility for these risks upon booking.
- 10. Grill / BARBACOA: Guest agrees not to leave barbeque grill unsupervised when in use and to have a fire extinguisher on hand in case of a fire. Guest agrees to use barbeque grill away from any object that may be combustible namely property walls.
- 11. Disclaimer: ‘Villa By The Castle’ assumes no liability for damages, expenses or inconveniences due to loss of services out of its control.
- 12. Indemnify and Hold Harmless: The guest agrees to indemnify and save and hold harmless ‘Villa By The Castle’ (its officers, employees, agents and equity holders) and the Owner of the Property from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may occur due to their presence in or upon the areas with naturally risky conditions or otherwise.
- 13. Danger Disclosure: There are many risks and dangers inherent to this tropical environment that could jeopardize both health and life, specifically including but not limited to perilous rock cliffs, waterfalls, and fast moving currents of water, wild caves and caverns. Walking on nature paths or swimming in the river is at your own risk. Each person who arrives on the property does so at their own risk and accepts full liability and responsibility for that risk and whatever occurs to them while they are on the property. Each child who arrives on the property must have a guardian and that guardian accepts full liability and responsibility for the care and welfare of that child. The property owners cannot be held liable or responsible for harm to you or other individuals from your carelessness, the carelessness of the individual harmed, or the carelessness of others. The property owner cannot be held liable or responsible for any harm or damage caused by acts of nature or God. Each person accepts full liability and responsibility for their own actions and their own possessions. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- 14. Additional Fees: The guest agrees to pay any additional fees associated with repair or violation of these policies using the credit card submitted upon booking. Si ese método de pago no está disponible el cliente se compromete a ser personalmente responsable por el pago de cuotas en efectivo o con cheque dentro de 15 días desde la fecha de salida. Si el huésped es incapaces de pagar cuotas de dentro de 15 días desde la fecha de salida, el invitado además se compromete a pagar una multa por pago tardío del 10% del saldo de la deuda calculado y acumulativos sobre una base mensual. The guest agrees to be financially responsible for all additional costs of collection: legal, attorney and administrative. Administrative fees will be billed at $100/hr starting at first notice of balance past due.
- 15. Behavior/Damage/Loss: A good neighbor policy is posted at the property and is to be followed at all times. Do not permit any acts on the premises that violate any state law or rules of the management. Do not destroy, damage, deface, or remove any contents or permit any person to do so. Guests are liable for all theft, damages to furnishings and damages to property during their occupancy. Guests must report any damage found at property so that VBC can track it to the correct party. Guest agrees to be responsible for any cost incurred due to behavior, damage, theft and/or loss.
- 16. Good Neighbor Policy: ‘Villa By The Castle’ is located in a mixed-use neighborhood that includes both short-term guests and year-round residents. We want you to enjoy your stay, but not at the expense of the neighbors so please be considerate of the neighbors with your noise and activities. Parking is limited at all homes and there is absolutely no street parking.
- 17. Noise: No guest shall create or permit to exist any nuisance. Please respect the rights of the neighbors by restricting sound and noise to a reasonable volume.
- 18. Use: Guests shall use the premises only as a dwelling and not as a meeting place for individuals not staying at property when additional visitors exceed city mandated person occupancy and/or vehicle occupancy.
- 19. Fire Logs: Use only commercial long burning logs in the non-gas fireplaces.
- 20. Doors Locked: Doors should be kept locked when the property is not occupied.
- 21. Termination: Guest agrees that any violation of the Terms & Conditions lease will be grounds for immediate eviction, forfeiture of all rental fees and assessment of additional fees by VBC.
- 22. Limpieza: Cleaning fees paid by guests do not cover wear, damage or neglect of property during guest use. Guests agree to maintain a clean property but are not expected to perform a deep clean prior to departure. Guest agrees to pay cleaning costs in excess of amount collected.
- 23. Payment: Los balances son debidos en 90 días antes de la ocupación. If the guest books within 90 days of arrival the card submitted at the time of reservation will be charged in full at the price quoted above (no processing fee is assessed). Para las reservas realizadas a más de 90 días antes de la llegada los cheques son aceptables hasta la fecha de vencimiento sin costo adicional. The guest agrees to have all balances owing after the due date to be placed on the credit card used for the deposit and agrees to the additional $50 convenience fee to be assessed at that time. Si no se pagan los saldos total en el momento de hacer la reserva con tarjeta de crédito habrá una tarifa de conveniencia por $50 para hacer pagos adicionales mediante tarjeta de crédito.
- 24. Cancellation Policy: Si necesita cancelar usted perderá $200.00. If you cancel “within” los 90 días anteriores a su fecha de llegada, this will result in forfeiture of all rental fees unless the property is re-booked for those days.
- 25. Transfer: Rental Agreements are not transferable to another party without ‘Villa By The Castle’ administrative documentation.
- 26. Keys: Keys must be returned in person to representative upon departure. If lost, guest agrees to pay for locks to be re-keyed.
- 27. Legal: In the event VBC must bring action to enforce any provision of this agreement, declaratory or otherwise, the guest agrees VBC shall be entitled to collect any award, judgment or decree of any court, arbitrator or other forum’s presiding officer, and VBC will be entitled to recover its full costs and disbursements together with, without limitation, its full attorneys’ fees, arbitrators’ fees, mediation fees, expert witness’ fees, discovery costs, deposition costs, investigation costs, other legal expenses and all other related expenses incurred in connection with such dispute and any proceeding relating to such dispute, regardless of the amount the court, arbitrator or other forum’s presiding officer may adjudge reasonable at trial, arbitration, proceeding, on any appeal of such suit, action, arbitration or other proceeding, and in any bankruptcy proceeding.
- 28. Privacy: All credit card information is kept confidential and encrypted to prevent unauthorized charges.
- 29.Unavailability Provision: This property may become unavailable due to circumstances outside of VBC’s control. Examples include but are not limited to: destruction or severe damage due to weather. In such event VBC will make alternative arrangement for guest when possible. If VBC cannot, or if the alternative arrangements are not acceptable to guest, a full refund of all monies paid will be issued. This will be the full extent of ‘Villa By The Castle’s liability to the guest in such circumstances, and VBC will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancellation, howsoever arising.
- 30. Choice of Law: The laws of the state of Pennsylvania shall govern the validity of this Agreement, the construction of its terms and the interpretation of the rights and duties hereto.
- 31. Arbitration: Any controversies arising out of the terms of this Agreement or its interpretation shall be settled in Pennsylvania, in accordance with the rules of the Arbitration Service of Pennsylvania, and the judgment upon award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- 32. Piscinas / Hot Tubs / Jacuzzi tinas: El cliente reconoce que si la propiedad está equipada con una bañera de hidromasaje / jacuzzi bañera o tiene acceso a una piscina comunitaria / caliente Tina / bañera Jacuzzi (the“Facilities”), Renter hereby accepts and agrees to the following: un.Renter shall ensure that the Facilities are used in a safe manner at all times and that non-adult use of the Facilities is supervised by a qualified and capable adult. b. Unsafe and/or unsupervised use of the Facilities by Renter or Renter’s guests is a material breach of this contract and shall permit ‘Villa By The Castle’ to terminate IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT NOTICE Renter’s occupancy of the Property. c. Renters are prohibited to tamper with chemicals or equipment. If Renter is found to have tampered with chemicals or equipment, the Renter will be responsible for any expenses incurred. d. Renter shall indemnify and hold ‘Villa By The Castle’ (its officers, employees, agents and equity holders) and the Owner of the Property harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims and expenses for personal injury or property damage resulting from unsafe and/or unsupervised use of the Facilities by Renter or Renter’s guests. Pregnant women, persons taking medication, elderly persons, those with diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or other cardiovascular conditions should consult their physician prior to entering a hot tub. Las personas menores de 12 años tienen prohibidas entrar en tinas calientes en cualquier momento. Removal of chemical dispensers, misuse and/or overuse of hot tubs may result in health related problems, such as folliculitis. –Warning: Use of any hot tub carries risk that may result in serious injury or death. NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 ARE PERMITTED TO USE OR INTERACT WITH THE HOT TUB AT ANY TIME. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist (ACOG) state that becoming overheated in a hot tub is not recommended during pregnancy. Elderly persons and anyone subject to heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, strokes, epilepsy or similar afflictions should not enter the hot tub without consulting their physician. Never use a spa while under the influence of drugs or alcohol or if you are taking medications of any kind, or being treated for any illness. El spa debe mantenerse a una temperatura inferior a 104 grados para su seguridad personal y todos los bañistas deben ducharse antes y después del uso para reducir la posibilidad de problemas de piel. DO NOT SIT OR WALK ON THE SPA COVER, or it will collapse. Supervise children at all times to decrease risk on injury, death or drowning.
- 33. Enforceability: The guest expressly agrees that the foregoing agreed upon terms, release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law and that if any provision is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.