Windsor Hills Clubhouse
The Windsor Hills Clubhouse is located next to the main entrance. The clubhouse is considered the heart of the Windsor Hills amenities. The majority of the amenities Windsor Hills offers can be found at the clubhouse.
The clubhouse is where you’ll find the large community pool and water slide.
There is a very strong chance that you will be at the clubhouse at least on time during your stay at Windsor Hills. That’s because it’s where you’ll find the welcome center, the pool and the water slide.
The clubhouse is enormous, at 10,000 sq. ft. That’s where you’ll find the welcome center, game room, movie theater, fitness center, cyber café business center, Ping Pong, Sundry Shop, DVD Rental kiosk and an ATM.
The clubhouse is also where you’ll find the parking area for overflow parking.
The overflow parking is where you would park any additional cars, Windsor Hills only allows two cars to be parked in a private homes driveway. This is one of the two Windsor Hills Parking lots, the other is at the recreation area.
Windsor Hills Clubhouse Amenities
The Windsor Hills clubhouse is where you can find many of the Windsor Hills amenities.
Below is a list of the amenities the clubhouse offers:
- The welcome center
- Cyber café business center
- A Large, Heated, Double-Olympic Sized Community Lagoon Pool with Fountains and Spa
- A Two Story Spiral Water slide
- pool tables
- On-Site DVD rentals and ATM
- Table Tennis (Ping Pong)
- A Large Game Arcade with 12 arcade games and a football game
- A Professional Fitness Center
- An On-Site 48 seat HD Movie Theater
- A Fully Stocked Sundry Convenience Store that also serves hot food and drinks
- A wi-fi hotspot
Where Is The Windsor Hills Clubhouse
The clubhouse is on your right when you first drive in from the resort’s main entrance.
How To Get From Villa By The Castle To The Clubhouse
To get to the clubhouse from your Windsor Hills Vacation home:
- make a right when coming out the front door and make a left when you get to the end of the block.
- Continue following the sidewalk along the lake and the first building on your left is the clubhouse.
Next to the clubhouse you’ll also find the Windsor Hills Pool, the two story slide and spa.