About Villa By The Castle
Villa By The Castle is a large, spacious, 6 bedroom Orlando vacation rental located in the exclusive Windsor Hills community.
The villa has 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2812 Square feet of living space, a heated, south-west facing, covered pool and spa and new game room.
We’ve put a lot of attention to details and remodeled our home to have everything you need during your stay.
This Orlando vacation rental house is also close to Disney, you’ll be less than 2 miles from the Disney World Entrance!
Villa By The Castle’s location in Windsor Hills is also ideal, being walking distance to all the amenities that Windsor Hills offers.
Villa By The Castle is one of the closest private houses to the Windsor Hills Clubhouse. It’s just a four-minute stroll to the club house, which is where you’ll find many of the Windor Hills amenities.
The Villa’s address is 2608 Daulby Street, Windsor Hills, Four Corners, Florida, USA 34747
To get an idea of where Villa By The Castle is located in Windsor Hills, click here for the Windsor Hills Map.
The villa has a keyless resort lock entry system with number pad for ease of entry. You receive a coded # that you use for the duration of your stay. No need to worry about losing or returning keys.
Villa By the Castle has a total of 6 bedrooms:
– 2 bedrooms with king sized beds
– 2 bedrooms with queen sized beds
– two bedrooms each with 2 twin beds, there are also two chairs that convert to single beds – one in each bedroom
There is plenty of room to relax and unwind after a day out in the parks!
Recent Villa By The Castle Updates
We’ve been busy making a lot of improvements recently, here’s a list of what’s been updated recently:
- New Carpeting Everywhere
- Freshly Painted The Entire House
- New HD LED TVs And Blu-Ray Players In Every Bedroom
- New 70 inch 3D LED TV And A 3D Blu-Ray Player In The Great Room
- New 55 inch LED TV In The Living Room
- New X-Box One In The Great Room
- New Pillow Top Mattresses In All The Bedrooms
- New Bed Spreads In Every Bedroom
- New Decor In All The Bedrooms
- New Game room with pool table, foosball, air hockey and dartboard
- The New Game Room has wall to wall carpet and is climate controlled (Both air conditioning and Heating)
- New outdoor lounge chairs and pool furniture
- New dining room set with seating for 10 (three extension leafs for the table)
- New kitchen nook table set and matching bar chairs
- New high Capacity Washer And Dryer
- PlayStation 2 Added In the Mickey Room and Flower Room
- Ceiling Fans In Every Bedroom, The Great Room and the Lanai
- New Leather Sectional In The Great Room
- New Plateware, Glasses and Kitchen Utensils
- New Coffee Maker, Popcorn Maker, Rice Cooker/Steamer & HotDog Cooker
- New smooth surface glass-top stove
- New high-end Bosch Dishwasher
- New Bedroom Set In The First Floor Bedroom
- New Basketball Hoop For The Pool
- A Deck Box filled with other pool toys
- New High Quality sheets and fluffy new towels and cabana pool towels
- A chair that folds out into an additional twin bed in each of the twin bedrooms
- New Keurig Coffee machine in addition to the 2 traditional coffee makers
- A New Whisper quiet top of the line pool heater – which even works when it’s below 50 degrees out
The Game Room
The game room was just completed (2015) and features an 8 foot slate professional pool table, foosball table, air hockey table and dart board.
We also have a portable putting green in the game room to practice your putting form while at the house.
The game room is extremely comfortable with wall to wall carpeting and complete climate control (both air conditioning and heating).
The great room features plenty of seating, a large wall mounted 70 inch (177.8cm) 3D LED TV with internet apps, X-Box One with Kinect, surround sound and 3D blu-ray player with digital HD cable service and the sports package to watch the games and the living room has a view of the pool.
The TV is a smart TV with apps like NetFlix and Pandora, with NetFlix you’ll have access to 1000’s of movies Free during your stay.
There are even 3D movies on Netflix, just take out the 3D glasses from the TV console an enjoy!
It’s a great place for the entire family to relax and watch a movie or for everyone to chat while a feast is being prepared in the kitchen.
Lanai, Pool and Spa
Relax in your own private heated pool and spa backing on to green open space. After a long day at the parks, enjoy a relaxing dip in your own PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL.
The pool has a security fence for children’s safety. This entire area is screened in to keep the bugs out, and is South West facing to ensure you have Sun all afternoon long. equipped with four lounge chairs this is the place to spend a sleepy afternoon in the Florida sun.
We recently updated all the outdoor furniture . For outdoor dining, a large table with 8 chairs is located under the covered portion of the lanai.
There’s also a ceiling fan to help you cool off during the extra warm days. If you stay at Villa By The Castle is during chillier months, the pool and spa can also be heated free of charge.
The pool/lanai area has four loungers, eight chairs and two side tables. We also have several pool games that you can use during your stay, including a pool-side basketball hoop.
The pool also has a top of the line, whisper quiet pool heater. Unlike most pool heaters in Florida, our pool heater is designed to work even during those chilly months when the temperatures drop below 50 degrees.
There is also a 4 burner BBQ grill which you can use for free as well as complimentary propane.
If you love to cook (or love saving money by not eating out), then you’ll really love our home’s FULLY-EQUIPPED GOURMET KITCHEN. We’ve made sure the kitchen includes everything a good cook needs to feed a hungry family.
Our kitchen has all the appliances you’d find at home – a full-size refrigerator, 4 burner glass-top stove, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, rice-maker/steamer, blender, 2 – 12 cup coffee makers, electric mixer, and dishwasher.
Some extras include a waffle maker, popcorn machine and a hot dog cooker. We’ve made sure to include a full-set of pots and pans, cooking utensils, dishes, glasses and silverware to make every meal as delicious and enjoyable as the ones you have at home!
- New Smooth Surface glass-top Stove
- New high-end Bosch dishwasher
- 2 – 12 Cup Coffee Makers
- Also a Keurig Coffee Machine
- Waffle Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Hot dog cooker
- Rice Cooker/Steamer
- Popcorn Maker
Each of the spacious 6 bedrooms have their own smart Digital HD flat screen LED TVs (either 32 inch or 40 inch), Blu-Ray DVD Player, ceiling fan and plenty of blankets, pillows and linens. No need to bring linens with you on this trip!
- 2 King master en-suites
- 2 Queen bedrooms
- 2 Double Twin beds bedrooms
One of the queen bedrooms is downstairs. This is a great bedroom for families with very young children who can put them to bed while they spend an evening relaxing in the great room. The bedroom can also be used by guests who have difficulty using the stairs.
The living room is located in the front of the house and with a couch and a love seat, has plenty of seating area to relax and unwind. We recently rearranged the furniture to make it more comfortable and also added a 55 inch LED TV with internet apps and full HD cable.
Now the kids can be watching TV in one room and the adults in another while not being too far away from the adults. 🙂
Because of the layout of the house, there is also plenty of daylight coming into the living room in the mornings.
Most of our guests are families traveling with children, so we’ve made it a point to provide the gear they need making their travels easier. Here’s a list of the gear we provide:
- Jogging stroller
- light weight stroller
- 2 pack n plays
- 2 cribs
- baby monitor
- baby gate
- baby bottle sterilizer
- 3 sets of bed rails
- 2 high chairs
- booster seat
Villa By The Castle Amenities
- A game room with a pool table, foosball table and air hockey table
- HD Cable TV in the living room, great room and every bedroom
- Internet Apps On All The TVs
- FREE Use Of Our Netflix account while staying at the house
- FREE unlimited telephone calls within the continental United States and Canada
- FREE Use Of The 4 Burner Propane Grill – You don’t need to rent a grill or buy propane
- FREE high speed wifi, and internet access
- FREE Pool Heat
- Dining table that seats up to 10 (3 extension leafs)
- Breakfast table seats 4
- BluRay DVD player in the great room and every bedroom
- Baby Equipment
- Keyless entry system
- All towels and linens are provided
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- Pillow-top Mattresses
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Central Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans to keep you cool
- Parking for two vehicles
- A PC For Your Use
- Free Access to all the Windsor Hills resort amenities
- Gated Community with 24 hour guard
Check out the calendar and see what dates are open for your stay