About Villa By The Castle
Villa By The Castle is a large, spacious, 6 bedroom Orlando vacation rental villa located in the exclusive Windsor Hills community.
The villa has 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2812 Square feet of living space, a heated, south-west facing, covered pool and spa and new finished game room.
Our goal is to remain the top-rated Windsor Hills vacation rental, so we are always looking for ways to improve.
We’ve put a lot of attention to details and remodeled this luxury villa to have everything you need during your stay.
This Orlando vacation rental house is also close to Disney, you’ll be less than 2 miles from the Disney World Entrance!
Villa By The Castle’s location in Windsor Hills is also ideal, being walking distance to all the amenities that Windsor Hills offers.
Villa By The Castle is one of the closest private houses to the Windsor Hills Clubhouse. It’s just a four-minute stroll to the club house, which is where you’ll find many of the Windsor Hills amenities.
The Villa’s address is 2608 Daulby Street, Windsor Hills, Four Corners, Florida, USA 34747. Windsor Hills is one of the most popular communities in the Kissimmee / Orlando area.
To get an idea of where Villa By The Castle is located in Windsor Hills, click here for the Windsor Hills Map.
The villa has a key-less resort lock entry system with number pad for ease of entry. You receive your own unique door code which will work for the duration of your stay. No need to worry about losing or returning keys.
Villa By the Castle has a total of 6 bedrooms:
– 4 bedrooms with super king sized beds
– two bedrooms each with 2 twin beds, there are also two chairs that convert to single beds – one in each bedroom
Best of all this Windsor Hills vacation rental has plenty of room to relax and unwind after a day out in the parks!
Recent Villa By The Castle Updates
A lot has been done to make this one of the best Windsor Hills villa rentals, and we want it to remain one of the best.
As a result, updates and improvements are always being made.
Here’s a list of what’s been updated recently:
- New Carpeting Everywhere
- Freshly Painted The Entire House
- HD LED TVs And Blu-Ray Players In Every Bedroom
- 70 inch 3D LED TV And A 3D Blu-Ray Player In The Great Room
- 55 inch LED TV In The Living Room
- X-Box One In The Great Room
- New Pillow Top Mattresses In All The Bedrooms
- New Bed Spreads In Every Bedroom
- New Decor In All The Bedrooms
- Game room with pool table, foosball, air hockey, and dartboard
- The Game Room has wall to wall carpet and is climate controlled (Both air conditioning and Heating)
- Outdoor lounge chairs and pool furniture
- Dining room set with seating for 10 (three extension leafs for the table)
- Kitchen nook table set and matching bar chairs
- Resurfaced the pool
- Converted the pool to saline (salt water)
- Changed the 2 queen bedrooms to super king memory foam mattresses
- Replaced the lounge chairs with High-end lounge chairs that have padding built-in
- High Capacity Washer And Dryer
- PlayStation 2 Added In the Mickey Room and Flower Room
- Ceiling Fans In Every Bedroom, The Great Room and the Lanai
- Leather Sectional In The Great Room
- New Plateware, Glasses and Kitchen Utensils
- Popcorn Maker, Rice Cooker/Steamer & HotDog Cooker
- Smooth surface glass-top stove
- High-end Bosch Dishwasher
- New Bedroom Set In The First Floor Bedroom
- Basketball Hoop For The Pool
- A Deck Box filled with other pool toys
- High-Quality sheets and fluffy new towels and cabana pool towels
- A chair that folds out into an additional twin bed in each of the twin bedrooms
- Keurig single-cup Coffee machine in addition to the 2 traditional 12 cup coffee makers
- A Whisper-quiet top of the line pool heater – which even works when it’s below 50 degrees out
The Game Room
We also have a portable putting green in the game room to practice your putting form while at the house.
The game room is extremely comfortable with wall to wall carpeting and complete climate control (both air conditioning and heating).
The great room features plenty of seating, a large wall mounted 70 inch (177.8cm) 3D LED TV with internet apps, X-Box One with Kinect, surround sound and 3D blu-ray player with digital HD cable service and the sports package to watch the games and the living room has a view of the pool.
The TV is a smart TV with apps like NetFlix and Pandora, with NetFlix you’ll have access to 1000’s of movies Free during your stay.
There are even 3D movies on Netflix, just take out the 3D glasses from the TV console an enjoy!
It’s a great place for the entire family to relax and watch a movie or for everyone to chat while a feast is being prepared in the kitchen.
Lanai, Pool and Spa
Relax in your own private heated pool and spa backing on to green open space. After a long day at the parks, enjoy a relaxing dip in your own PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL.
The pool has a security fence for children’s safety. This entire area is screened in to keep the bugs out, and is South West facing to ensure you have Sun all afternoon long. equipped with four lounge chairs this is the place to spend a sleepy afternoon in the Florida sun.
The outdoor furniture was recently updated. For outdoor dining, a large table with 8 chairs is located under the covered portion of the lanai.
There’s also a ceiling fan to help you cool off during the extra warm days. If your Windsor Hills vacation is during chillier months, the pool and spa can also be heated free of charge.
The pool/lanai area has four loungers, eight chairs and two side tables. We also have several pool games that you can use during your stay, including a pool-side basketball hoop.
The pool also has a top of the line, whisper quiet pool heater. Unlike most pool heaters in Florida, our pool heater is designed to work even during those chilly months when the temperatures drop below 50 degrees.
The pool was also resurfaced and converted to saline (salt water). A saline pool is much gentler on the skin. Most other Windsor Hills vacation rentals do not have a saline pool.
There is also a 4 burner BBQ grill which you can use for free as well as complimentary propane.
If you love to cook (or love saving money by not eating out), then you’ll really love the FULLY-EQUIPPED GOURMET KITCHEN. The kitchen has everything a good cook needs to feed a hungry family.
The kitchen has all the appliances you’d find at home – a full-size refrigerator, 4 burner glass-top stove, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, rice-maker/steamer, blender, 2 – 12 cup coffee makers, electric mixer, and dishwasher.
Some extras include a waffle maker, popcorn machine and a hot dog cooker. We’ve made sure to include a full-set of pots and pans, cooking utensils, dishes, glasses and silverware to make every meal as delicious and enjoyable as the ones you have at home!
- New Smooth Surface glass-top Stove
- New high-end Bosch dishwasher
- 2 – 12 Cup Coffee Makers
- Also a Keurig Coffee Machine
- Waffle Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Hot dog cooker
- Rice Cooker/Steamer
- Popcorn Maker
Each of the spacious 6 bedrooms have their own smart Digital HD flat screen LED TVs (either 32 inch or 40 inch), Blu-Ray DVD Player, ceiling fan and plenty of blankets, pillows and linens. No need to bring linens with you on this trip!
- 4 Super King bedrooms (2 are en-suites)
- 2 Double Twin beds bedrooms
One of the Super king bedrooms is downstairs. This is a great bedroom for families with very young children who can put them to bed while they spend an evening relaxing in the great room. The bedroom can also be used by guests who have difficulty using the stairs.
The living room is located in the front of the house and with a couch and a love seat, has plenty of seating area to relax and unwind.
We recently rearranged the furniture to make it more comfortable and also added a 55 inch LED TV with internet apps and full HD cable.
Now the kids can be watching TV in one room and the adults in another while not being too far away from the adults. 🙂
Because of the layout of the house, there is also plenty of daylight coming into the living room in the mornings.
Most of our guests are families traveling with children, so we’ve made it a point to provide the gear they need making their travels easier.
Here’s a list of the baby gear you’ll find at the house:
- Jogging stroller
- light weight stroller
- 2 pack n plays
- 2 cribs
- baby monitor
- baby gate
- baby bottle sterilizer
- 3 sets of bed rails
- 2 high chairs
- booster seat
Villa By The Castle Amenities
Villa By the Castle is the top-rated luxury Windsor Hills vacation rental. That’s in large part due to all the perks you get when you stay here – many of these perks you won’t find anywhere else.
Here’s a list of some of the things you will have included with your stay.
- A game room with a pool table, foosball table and air hockey table
- HD Cable TV in the living room, great room and every bedroom
- Internet Apps On All The TVs
- FREE Use Of Our Netflix account while staying at the house
- FREE unlimited telephone calls within the continental United States and Canada
- FREE Use Of The 4 Burner Propane Grill – You don’t need to rent a grill or buy propane
- FREE high speed wifi, and internet access
- FREE Pool Heat
- Dining table that seats up to 10 (3 extension leafs)
- Breakfast table seats 4
- BluRay DVD player in the great room and every bedroom
- Saline pool (salt water)
- Baby Equipment
- Keyless entry system
- All towels and linens are provided
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- Pillow-top Mattresses
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Central Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans to keep you cool
- Parking in the driveway for two vehicles. Additional cars can be parked at the overflow parking a shirt walk away
- A PC For Your Use
- Free Access to all the Windsor Hills resort amenities
- Gated Community with 24 hour guard
Villa By The Castle's Availability
Check out the calendar and see what dates are open for your next stay