Windsor Hills Sundry Shop
The Sundry Shop is Now Called The Windsor Hills Marketplace and Grill
The Windsor Hills sundry shop or convenience store is under new ownership and is now known as the Windsor Hills Marketplace & Grill.
The Windsor Hills Marketplace is ideal for getting those small things that you either forgot to pick up at the supermarket or to hold you over until your supermarket trip.
The short relaxing walk from Villa By The Castle to the sundry shop beats driving out to the store every time! 🙂
The sundry shop also serves hot food and beverages.
Here’s a few examples of what you can find at the sundry shop:
- hot and cold food
- Fresh milk, eggs and bread
- Ice-cold drinks, including beer
- Newspapers and magazines
- sun screen
- Pool toys
- ice cream
Where Is The Windsor Hills Sundry Shop or Convenience Store
The sundry shop is located in the clubhouse which is on your right when you first drive in from the resort’s main entrance.
How To Get From Villa By the Castle To The Sundry Shop
To get to the convenience store or sundry shop from your Windsor Hills vacation home:
- make a right when coming out the front door
- make a left when you get to the end of the block
- walk down the sidewalk along the lake
- the first building on your left is the clubhouse
- once at the clubhouse entrance go up the center stairs and the sundry shop is the door on your right-hand side.
Find Out If Your Dates Are Available.